NEIGHBORHOOD COMMUNITY CENTERS SINCE 1972!
Salt Lake Community Education, as a dynamic component of Salt Lake City School District, will provide quality programs and services for personal and occupational growth for people of all ages. We will respond to the ongoing needs of a diverse society
Food Handler Class Information:
Food Handler classes will start on October 5, 2021. COVID-19 Protocol: Masks must be worn.
- 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month (no classes in July)
- $30 fee. Cash & debit/credit cards accepted. No checks.
- Cash payment requires exact amount payable with $10 and $20 bills only. No change will be available. $1 & $5 dollar bills and coins will not be accepted.
- Photo ID required.
- Registration starts at 5:15 PM.
- Class starts at 6:00 PM, late comers will not be admitted.
Classes are held at: West High School at 241 North 300 West SLC 84103 in the Cafeteria (North Entrance). Please park in the parking lot to the North of the main building. The cafeteria is across the street through the double doors on the lower level.
Community Education Classes and COVID-19 Update: Please use the links below for information on the West Community Education night classes.
West Community Education office: located in the Commons on the main floor of the building, near the front doors
Parking: Please park in the parking lot on the corner of 300 north and 300 west.
West Community Education Night Classes:
Winter 2021 Registration Opens:
Saturday, January 2, 2021. (On-Line & Phone, no in person registration for winter)
Winter 2021 Classes Begin:
The week of January 11, 2021.
See the Winter 2021catalog here.
Register and Pay Online at https://apex.slcschools.org/commed.