The PTSA team wants to say "Thank You" to everyone that helped to make teacher appreciation week such a big success this year!
Special "Thank You’s" go to the following Salt Lake Businesses that donated food or prices for the raffle:
Hip and Humble, Dolcetti, Cucina, Em’s Restaurant, Kura Door, Jack Mormons, Jazz Basketball, UMFA, Fly Fishers, The Stockist, Dexterity Salon, Bruge Waffle House, Title 9, The Utah Capital, Pizza Nono, Thai Garden Bistro, The Salt Lake Bee’s, The Original Pancake House, Java Jo’s, Einstein’s Bagels and Banbury Cross Donuts.
And a shout out to the team at Smith’s 6th Avenue, especially Tiffany, Holly and Suzanne!
Welcome to the PTSA section of the WHS Website. In this section you will get more information that parents and students will find interesting and necessary. Click here for a flyer regarding our PTSA.
- President: Racheel Taussky
President Elect: TBA
- Vice-President: Ford White
- Teacher Representative: Kara Budge
- Secretary: Sierra Fichialos
- Treasurer: Kristin Bonacci
- Communication Director: Diana Grant
- Community Outreach/Partnering Initiative Chair: Lisa Thompson
- Reflections Chair: Racheel Taussky
- PT Conference Meals: Adriana Rojas
- Teacher Appreciation: Suzanne Attix
- Student Representative: Shayla Steinfels
- Nominating Committee: Katherine Kennedy
West High PTSA contact info: email@example.com