NEIGHBORHOOD COMMUNITY CENTERS SINCE 1972!
Salt Lake Community Education, as a dynamic component of Salt Lake City School District, will provide quality programs and services for personal and occupational growth for people of all ages. We will respond to the ongoing needs of a diverse society
Food Handler Class Information:
Upcoming Food Handler Classes: All Food Handler classes are currently cancelled due to the due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Check back for updates. We hope to offer the Food Handler class on June 16, 2020.
- 1st & 3rd Tuesday of each month (no classes in July)
- $30 fee. Cash & debit/credit cards accepted. No checks.
- Cash payment requires exact amount payable with $10 and $20 bills only. No change will be available. $1 & $5 dollar bills and coins will not be accepted.
- Photo ID required.
- Registration starts at 5:15 PM.
- Class starts at 6:00 PM, late comers will not be admitted.
Classes are held at: West High School at 241 North 300 West SLC 84103 in the Cafeteria (North Entrance). Please park in the parking lot to the North of the main building. The cafeteria is across the street through the double doors on the lower level.
Please check back in the fall for class status with regards to the COVID-19 outbreak.
West Community Education office: located in the Commons on the main floor of the building, near the front doors.
Parking: Please park in the parking lot on the corner of 300 north and 300 west.
Fall 2020 Registration Opens:
Monday, August 31, 2020. (On-Line)
Monday, August 31, 2020. (In Office)
Fall 2020 Classes Begin:
The week of September 14, 2020.
See the Fall 2020 catalog here.
Register and Pay Online at https://apex.slcschools.org/commed.