Seniors will get their cap and gown as they clear to graduate beginning May 26.
WEST HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION
Saturday, June 6, 2020
We are so proud of you! These are never to be forgotten times. We believe in you and know that you are up to the challenge of facing the future. Congratulations on your accomplishment.
- Sign up for graduation time online. Clear for graduation and pick up cap and gown.
- Dress in Cap and Gown before arriving at West High.
- Take all pictures before you arrive to graduate. You may decorate your cap and wear leis, etc., if you wish. (Please wear clothing under your gown.)
- DO NOT ARRIVE more than 10 minutes before your graduation time.
- Enter on 400 West, from the far south end, heading north.
- Arrive with all cars escorting you together. Maximum of 5 cars. We hope you will decorate your cars to celebrate your graduate.
- Tune your radio to the graduation station. Look for online link with graduation speeches and celebrations.
- Everyone must remain in their cars.
- Follow directions to enter the parade line. When the parade line turns the corner onto 300 West, the graduate gets out of the car and walks along the sidewalk, while the cars move along at the same pace.
- Graduate goes up to main entrance, picks up diploma cover and poses for picture.
- Graduate goes inside to have professional photograph taken (that will be available for order) in front of the panther. Cars move forward to pick up spot.
- Graduate walks down the ramp and turns in gown.
- Counselors give the graduate their diploma.
- Graduate gets back in car and cars leave.
News & Announcements
Upcoming Dates to Remember
Caps and gowns available for pick up. Please email Diane Jergensen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven't ordered one.
May 26-June 3 - Cap ang Gowns available for pickup at West High School at the West end of the Field House Gym, in the parking lot.
June 6, 2020 - Graduation at West High School form 9:00am to 6:00pm.